Are Bitcoin Betting Sites Better Than Ordinary Online Casinos?
A lot of online casino gamers are choosing to play on bitcoin gambling sites because they have fewer concerns than they would if they played with their cash or credit card. It provides gamers a carefree online gaming experience.
When you use your credit or debit card, you are required to provide your personal information like your name and address. There is a risk of having your identity stolen. With bitcoin, you only need to access your online wallet to make a deposit or initiate a withdrawal. You also don’t have to pay excessive amount of fees because of its peer to peer operation — which removes people of authority who tend to impose too much fees per transaction.
How to Start Using Bitcoin On Online Gambling
The first thing you need to do to start using cryptocurrency to play on online casinos is to have an e-wallet or an online wallet where your digital money will be stored. There is also the option to use an offline wallet which you need to install on your computer or mobile device. Another option is to purchase a hardware e-wallet like Trezor and store the virtual money on the device.
Other types of e-wallets include:
These cryptocurrency wallets or e-wallets usually allow you to buy and sell bitcoins for dollars or Euros.
- Electrum – Best for desktop or laptop computers. Available on both Windows, Mac, and Linux. It can work on some hard drive wallets but if your computer or device gets physically damaged, you could lose your coins.
- Blockchain – Allows you to store coins but you can’t buy or sell directly on the system. This also makes it more secure than others.
- Robinhood – Best for free buying and selling of cryptocurrencies. It is both a wallet and an exchange. Only available on mobile.
Bitcoin casinos pretty much work the same as other online casinos. If you are a new player, you need to create an account and register but instead of giving your credit card information, you can just access your online wallet when you are ready to make a deposit.
Usually, you can access your e-wallet by going to the Cashier tab on the site. This could also be on the Payments or Bank tab. From there, you can choose bitcoin as your deposit or withdrawal method. Enter your desired amount and you can do any transaction you want without sharing your personal information.
Clever Tips on Bitcoin Gambling
- Try to look for online casinos that offer good “Bitcoin Jackpots”. This will increase your winnings and it also makes online gaming more exciting!
- The site should have payment and withdrawal options for the type of e-wallet that you are using. If you have Robinhood on your mobile device and want to play on a desktop browser, you may want to check if the site can take you to a Robinhood login page without having to use your phone.
- Take note of the withdrawal and deposit limits when using cryptocurrencies.
- It is important to read the terms and conditions when using cryptocurrencies when playing with cryptocurrencies. Take time to read the requirements which may be different for each Withdrawal and deposit limits also vary.
Choosing the Best Bitcoin Casino for You
It is important to check on the site’s security when choosing which bitcoin casino to play on. While cryptocurrencies are generally more secure than credit cards, you still need to be ensure the site has excellent security. Read online casino reviews to find out which sites are reputable. Online reviews give provide gamers valuable information on these sites.
Read the reviews to find out if the bitcoin casino’s withdrawal and deposit policies and if the site offers reliable customer support.